Teach English at South Korean schools that genuinely care about their teachers, students and EFL program. We are looking for Native English teachers & overseas Korean. 6 months contract also available.
We are an Experienced, Reliable, Secure and Honest recruitment agency in S.Korea since 1999.
Planet People has been helping university graduates find secure jobs at South Korean schools that genuinely care about their teachers, students and EFL program. We carefully screen and only deal with established, reputable employers. There are no fees from our service to teachers, and all native speakers are welcome. Teaching experience is not necessarily required.
@ Standard Employment Contract:
- START DATE: Presently recruiting for positions starting in MARCH, APRIL, May and June 2008
- LOCATION: Teaching positions available throughout Korea.
- Salary: 2.1-2.5 million won/month, based on education, qualifications, and teaching experience (2,200-2,600$US) + One month severance pay at end of a 1-year contract
- CONTRACT DURATION: 1 year
- STUDENTS: 6-12 students per class; 5-15 years old
- 25-30 hours of teaching / week
- FREE furnished living accommodation provided by the school
- FREE Airplane ticket (round trip)
- VACATION: 10 days paid vacation plus all national holidays
- Employer pays 50% of the medical insurance cost
- VISA sponsored
- Low INCOME TAX
@ JOB REQUIREMENTS
1. Must be a native English speaker (CANADIAN, AMERICAN, AUSTRALIAN, NZ, UK, IRISH or SOUTH AFRICAN)
2. Holds a BACHELORS DEGREE or higher (with any major)
@ HOW TO APPLY?
It is easy to get a teaching position through Planet People as we have many jobs available at all times throughout South Korea. We do all the work to make your job search as easy and convenient as possible.
Apply to us by E-mail to email@example.com
with following information:
2. A recent photo & a scan passport
3. Length of teaching experience:
4. Any certificate related to teaching
5. Available date:
6. Preferred Location:
(Candidates who are flexible on location will be given priority placement)
7. Preferred teaching age:
Kindergarten ( ) elementary ( ) Middle school ( )
8. Other preferences:
9. Best time to have an interview with Planet People:
10. Why I would like to teach in South Korea:
Planet People recruitment agency help:
1) English speakers find employment at a reputable English institutes in South Korea.
2) English speakers do the visa process.
3) English speakers with no fee.
4) English speakers to settle in well at the school and the area in South Korea.
Planet People recruitment agency mainpage-home