The school is currently looking for two native English teachers who can come to Korea at the end of March. This is an established school with full of teaching material, good management, friendly and helpful staffs. Two single housings or a shared housing for two friends or a couple can be arranged.
The school currently has 8 native English teachers working. Ansan city is located in West coast of Korea and it is about 40 minutes down south from Seoul by subway.
Planet People is an Experienced, Reliable, Secure and Honest recruitment agency in South Korea since 1999.
Planet People has been helping university graduates find secure jobs at South Korean schools that genuinely care about their teachers, students and EFL program. We carefully screen and only deal with established, reputable employers. There are no fees from our service to teachers, and all native speakers are welcome. Teaching experience is not necessarily required.
Brief contract details:
Location: Ansan city
Job Category: Full Time
Teacher Type: Two Native English Teachers
Student: Elementary~ middle school
Start date: End of March
Salary: 2.1~2.2 million Korean won / month
Total Hours: 22 teaching hours/week
Teaching hours: 3:20am~ 9pm
Work days: Monday to Friday
Type of housing: Private housing
Completion bonus: yes
Insurance provided: half
Vacation: 10 working days a year
- Must be a Native English Speaker (CANADIAN, AMERICAN, AUSTRALIAN, NZ, UK, IRISH OR SOUTH AFRICAN)
- Holds a BACHELOR DEGREE or higher (with any major)
- Previous teaching experience is not required
All interested and qualified applicants apply to us by Email firstname.lastname@example.org
with following information.
2. A recent photo and a scan passport
3. Length of Teaching Experience
4. Any certificate related to teaching
5. Your available date to come to Korea
6. Best time to have a phone interview with Planet People
7. Why would you like to teach in South Korea
Planet People recruitment agency mainpage-home