With these government public schools there are 22 classes per week. However, if you choose to do an extra 6 classes per week - spread over 3 days during the week, your monthly salary will increase by 720,000 won per month. These hours are guaranteed.
Also, with the summer & winter camp, you will make an extra 1.8m won which is in addition to your salary - so you could make more than 4.0m won if you are a level 1 teacher. It is voluntary.
22 classes per week minimum. 1 elementary class = 40mins & 1 middle school class = 50mins.
8:30am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday. No weekends.
Basic Salary : 1.8m to 2.3m won. It depends on your resume.
Extra Classes : 720k - it is voluntary
Total Salary : 2.52m to 3.02m won per month
It could be tax free, it depends on your situation.
In addition, you will get:
• 300,000 won one-time settlement allowance
• 1.8m won x 2 extra for the additional winter & summer camps
• round-trip flights
• rent-free single or shared apartment
• 14 working days paid vacation + national holidays
• medical contributions
• pension contributions
• severance payment
• 15 sick paid leave allowance
• 7 day special leave allowance
• Private Yoga tuition is provided for
• Private Hapgido tuition is provided for - This is an art of self-defense class
• Training provided
• Korean co-teacher provided
• 2 weeks additional paid vacation if you resign your contract after the first year
Below are some pictures of the school & of Ulsan.
The successful candidate:
1. will be a citizen of the USA, the UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
2. will hold a Bachelor diploma in any field
3. will have a clean criminal background history
To apply, simply post your application on Korean Horizons - Teach English in South Korea
. Alternatively, send your resume & picture to Jobs@KoreanHorizons.com
Tel : +82 (0) 55 274 0926 English Only
Tel : +82 (0) 55 274 0929 Korean Only
Fax : +82 (0) 55 274 0927
Email : Contactus@KoreanHorizons.com Korean Horizons - Teach English in South Korea
We provide a safety net for you.