eslHQ Home
User Name Password
Lost Password? | Join eslHQ.com, it's FREE!
View today's posts
Search Extras Help   

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread Feb 10th, 2010, 12:34 am
eslHQ Member

ASK Now-ETO is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Watch a 5 minute video on Teaching in Korea (Licensed Recruiter)

We have several openings that offer the following benefits:
ASK Now-ETO is also a Licensed Recruiter

1. Above-average salary for graduates
2. Fully furnished accommodations
3. A bonus equal to one month's salary after one year
4. International work experience
5. Paid travel

Salaries are high, and taxes are low, thus allowing you to pay off a large portion of your student loans quickly. Or, if you have no loans, you can start saving.

The reason for the great pay and benefits is that we now live in a global economy, with English being the language in which business is transacted.

Therefore, South Korean parents want their children to be able to have basic English skills. University graduates of any major qualify to receive a teaching visa. No experience is required.

So, if you think that you're interested in learning about a new culture, trying new things, and seeing places most people would only dream of seeing, you should learn more about this great job.

When I first heard about the opportunity back in 1999, I thought it was too good to be true. When I told my mom I was going to teach in South Korea, she was sure I was going to get kidnapped, abducted, and sold on the black market!

We generally don't know much about what's going on outside of our borders. But, you can be amongst those who've chosen to think big.

After five years of successful teaching in South Korea, without being thrown in the back of a van, even my mom thinks the opportunity is a great one now!

If you are curious to learn more, please visit our website at Access South Korea Now-Teach English In Korea" to view a 5-minute presentation on teaching in South Korea.

Then, decide if the opportunity is right for you. I'd love to have you on board with us.

But, be careful. These 5 minutes may totally change the path you once thought you were going to travel. It may lead you to places you've never considered. If that prospect excites you, then you should visit the site right away.

Have a great day,

Jason Cresswell
Access South Korea Now Inc.
Access South Korea Now-Teach English In Korea"
Teach. Learn. Prosper.

Access South Korea Now-Teach English In Korea" for a 5 minute presentation to learn more.

P.S. Before getting too excited, be sure to take the quiz at the site to make sure you qualify.