eslHQ Home
User Name Password
Lost Password? | Join eslHQ.com, it's FREE!
View today's posts
Search Extras Help   

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread Jul 5th, 2011, 05:58 am
eslHQ Member

aci_tw is on a distinguished road
Default Near Taipei: Great pay with housing, lots of bonus, set curriculum, and accommodating

Great kindergarten/cram school is urgently seeking a full-time children’s English teacher to start IMMEDIATELY. Most of the teachers stay for two to three years, so you know this is a well-managed and friendly school.

Zhongli (Chungli or Jungli) is a mid-sized city with lots to offer. It is very convenient and is only 45 minutes away from Taipei. In fact, many Taiwanese choose to live in Zhongli, and take a daily commute to work in Taipei, because the cost of living is significantly lower. It is one of the oldest cities in Taiwan, and has everything you may need in terms of shopping, food, and/or entertainment. There are also a couple of universities where you can take Chinese classes.

Learn more about Zhongli at:
http://www.junglicity.gov.tw/Jungli/...ish/index.html
Zhongli is also located next to Taoyuan City, another large city in Northern Taiwan:
http://www.taocity.gov.tw/English/E_defaulte01.htm

Terms:

Average Monthly Take-home: around 62000NT /mo.
- Base Salary: 53000NT /mo.
- Attendance Bonus: 2000NT /mo.
- Extra Pay for Elementary Classes: around 7200NT /mo.
- End of Semester Bonus: 5000NT /semester
- Contract Completion Bonus: 30,000NT (which means you basically get your flight reimbursed!)
*Around 28 NT to 1 USD

Accommodation:

Furnished housing subsidized by school. Teachers only pay 4500-5500NT a month! That is no more than 10% of your monthly salary! Don’t worry; the apartment will be conveniently located walking-distance away from the school. The studios are a nice size, very clean, and comfortable to live in.

Age Group:

Children 3-12 years old

Curriculum:

They use North-American ESL textbooks and do lots of activity-based learning…fun!

Training:

All teachers will undergo curriculum and culture training at the headquarter office before starting their job (perfect for newbie teachers!) Experience is preferred but not required.

Holidays:

Paid National Holidays

Work visa/Insurance:

Sponsored by the School. School pays 70%, you pay only 30%. Dental included as well!

Contract Length:

One year

Qualification:
-You must commit for at least one full school year.
-You must have at least a BA, with your original diploma as proof.
-You must be a native-speaker of English with a valid passport from Canada, U.S.A., U.K. , Australia , New Zealand , or South Africa .
-You must be outgoing, gregarious, responsible, of course, and a kid at heart
*TESOL/TEFL certification preferred (but not required)

Qualified candidates will be contacted immediately, as we are seeking to fill the positions ASAP. We will also send you further information on our school after we receive your complete application.

How to Apply:
1. Visit this link: Register with ACI - Working and Living in Taiwan with Asian Consultants International
2. Send us the documents we have requested and fill out the online profile from the webpage
3. After you have registered you can apply for all the jobs on the job list at ESL Jobs - Working and Living in Taiwan with Asian Consultants International
4. When applying, please note in subject: “[320AEGF0621]-FirstName-LastName”

We look forward to hear from you!

Asian Consultants International
Taipei City, Taiwan
hr@asianconsultants.com
Home - Working and Living in Taiwan with Asian Consultants International
Asian Consultants International | Facebook

P.S. Don’t believe us? Here is a testimonial from the school’s head foreign teacher, Teacher Jonathan:

“I am very happy with the school, and I have signed on to teach another year. I liked everything about my job and was honestly told what it was going to be like so there were no unpleasant surprises.

As for ACI, I was more than satisfied with the service and felt that all of my concerns were met with honest answers. I also felt that you kept in mind what I asked for in a job and provided me with jobs that only fit the criteria instead of just trying to fill jobs, which I felt from some of the other agencies.

I would definitely recommend ACI or an equivalent recruiting service to others. I would not mind if I was a contact for ACI and my school.

Hope everything is great and I am looking forward to another year in beautiful Taiwan.”
Jonathan