eslHQ Home
User Name Password
Lost Password? | Join eslHQ.com, it's FREE!
View today's posts
Search Extras Help   

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread Jul 6th, 2011, 05:50 am
eslHQ Member

aci_tw is on a distinguished road
Default NANJING: ELITE LANGUAGE CENTER, EXCELLENT PAY, GREAT OPPORTUNITY, COUPLE WELCOME

Recruitment: Native English Language Teacher
Vacancy: 6 Full Time Positions
Work Place: Nanjing City, upscale area
Nationality: Australia, Canada, U.S.A., U.K., N.Z.
Languages: English
Education: Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree
Major: Art, Education, Language, Literature
Working experience: Children-related experience preferred
Workload: 25 teaching hours per week, 15 office hours per week
Monthly Pay: 12000RMB
Starting Time: ASAP
Time of Contract: One year
Courses: Elementary Immersion English (training and curriculum provided)
Attendance Bonus: 400/month
Performance Bonus: 2400RMB/year
Contract Completion Bonus: 6000RMB
Meals: Free meals on campus
Housing: Subsidized housing provided (Teachers pay partial rent, no more than 1600RMB/month)
Boarding Place: Off Campus
Apartment conditions: Full-amenity Studio Apartment: Bathroom, Washing Machine, TV, Air conditioning, Microwave/oven, Internet Access, Simple Furniture, Doorman, Very Upscale
Facility around: 10 min. away from school
Boarding: Apartment
Transport: Bike, Walk, Subway, Bus, Train, High Speed Train

The City’s Best Language Center Is Waiting for YOU! 6 Openings Available for Energetic and Fun-Loving Teachers!

QUALIFICATIONS:

• Native speaker of English from Canada, USA, Australia , New Zealand , or South Africa
• Graduate of at least a 3-year recognized university
• TESOL or CELTA
• Lively, energetic, and fun
• Comfortable in front of large group and cooperating in team
• Respectful and adaptable to a new surrounding and new culture
• Maintain professionalism & humor through fast growth & organizational change
• Loving and patient towards children 3-12 years old
• Willing to work weekends
• Experience in teaching or related field strongly preferred
• Past living/work experience in China preferred
• Background in drama, dance, arts, or music a big plus
• Age between 23 and 43

ABOUT THE CITY:

Nanjing, which means “Southern Capital,” is the capital of the Jiangsu Province and lies on the south bank of the Yangtze River. It is now the second largest commercial center in East China region, next only to Shanghai. Boasting a history over 2000 years long, Nanjing was often a capital throughout many dynasties in China’s long history.

The ancient yet vibrant city is teeming with culture and history. One of its most famous sights is the Confucius Temple, which is surrounded by a bustling area of shops and restaurants housed within buildings of traditional Chinese architecture. Another must-see is the Nanjing Museum (å—京åšç‰©é™¢), home to over 400,000 special pieces, including many rare artifacts.

Nanjing is now a thriving developing metropolis with excellent road links to other major cities in China. Its shopping malls, skyscrapers and luxury hotels put it on a par with Beijing and Shanghai. You can find many well-known brand names within the commercial part of the city easily. Excellent bus and subway system link the city.

Links:
Nanjing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
NANJING

Also, this is THE perfect time to come, as the brand-new high-speed train between Shanghai and Nanjing just opened--- so, Shanghai is now only 73 minutes away! You can live in a great city like Nanjing, and zip over to frenzied Shanghai for the weekend!!

To apply for this position, please do the following:
1. Visit ACI’s website at Register with ACI - Working and Living in Taiwan with Asian Consultants International
2. Follow the instructions to register online and to apply
3. Subject of your email should read: “[086ENJF0421]-FirstName-LastName”

* QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED IMMEDIATELY *

Asian Consultants International
English Language Service Provider Since 2002
Home - Working and Living in Taiwan with Asian Consultants International
Email: hr@asianconsultants.com
Facebook: Asian Consultants International | Facebook Twitter: http://twitter.com/aci_tw

We also have many positions in Taiwan available! Contact us for more info!

Wary of Bad Recruiters? Just Read What Our Clients Say About ACI:

“I would like to state that all of my dealings with Asian Consultants International have been positive. From the correspondence to the interview process, they have shown the highest degree of professionalism and integrity. There is no doubt that they know exactly what they are doing, and work very hard to address the best interests of both the schools as well as their instructors. I would highly recommend them. The slight fee that they charge is more than made up for by the excellent service they provide.” ---Michael Ash

“(ACI was) really helpful and efficient. I felt like I had a lot of support in my search and I appreciated their flexibility as I changed my mind away from kindergarten positions and towards elementary aged students. They listened to everything I had said and gave me options to interview with. I would suggest send more job options, but I realize you can only send what is available at the moment. I appreciated that (ACI) didn't send me what they knew I wouldn't want.” ---Jeremy Gordon