eslHQ Home
User Name Password
Lost Password? | Join eslHQ.com, it's FREE!
View today's posts
Search Extras Help   

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread Jul 14th, 2011, 04:43 am
eslHQ Member

aci_tw is on a distinguished road
Default Taiwan Hsinchu area: Bilingual Private Academy Needs 5 Kindergarten Program Teachers

Private institute with a gorgeous campus needs teachers who are passionate for educating young children (K1-K3). ASAP start!

Benefits:
1. Time Table: Mon. - Fri. 8a.m. to 5 p.m. (Teaching and Office Hrs)
2. Class size: Max 20 per class, with Chinese teacher assistant
3. PAID National Holidays
4. Salary: 65000-70000/month (based on experience)
5. Bonus: Performance, Contract Completion Bonus
6. Housing: Reduced dormitory rental available for 6600NT/month (furnished single suite, amenities-provided, close to school campus)
7. ARC, Work Permit, National Health & Labor Insurances sponsored by the School
8. Curriculum: Fun, subject-based, allowing you creativity to teach the material for your students
9. English-speaking management for assistance
10. Over 30 foreign teachers on board
11. Long-term professional development available, many in Management level positions

(1USD=28NT)
Qualifications:
1. Native speaker of English with valid passport
2. Bachelor Degree or above, Licensed Teachers preferred
3. Passion for educating young children
4. Energetic and outgoing personality
5. Ready to commit for one-year contract

In case you don’t know anything about the location of the school, please read below to learn more about Hsinchu:

Hsinchu is a very progressive and modern mid-sized city, conveniently located less than 30 minutes away from Taipei on the high-speed bullet train, or about 70 minutes away by bus or train. In particular, this school is located very close to the high-speed rail station, so getting to Taipei or other parts of the country is a breeze!

This city is unique in that it is where many top universities are located but also boasts the first established Science Park in Taiwan, where advanced industries are run and highly-educated graduates desire to work. Thanks to the successful Hsinchu Science Park, the city has rapidly developed into the second potential city in Taiwan. However, at the same time, Hsinchu mingles western influences with its local traditions and unique culture of the Hakkas.

The city offers a variety of recreational activities. Hsinchu is home to a large expatriate community and has an active pub and restaurant scene as well as an abundance of shopping. If you are into hiking, Hsinchu is perfect for you. The city is surrounded by lush fields, mountains, and wonderful hiking trails nearby, waiting to be explored. Also, as Hsinchu is situated on the western coast of Taiwan, getting to the ocean is only a 15 to 30 minute drive.

Here are some websites about Hsinchu:

Hsinchu City Government
Hsinchu Taiwan - Taiwan’s Silicon Valley
Blogger: Redirecting
Hsinchu travel guide - Wikitravel
http://www.hsinchu.gov.tw/bilingual/
http://www1.hchg.gov.tw/hchg/hcintro...e/inspire2.htm
More about the top Science Park in Taiwan:
http://eweb.sipa.gov.tw/en/index.jsp

Sounds like a school you would enjoy working at? Please apply today!

How to Apply:
1. First register online with us ( Register with ACI - Working and Living in Taiwan with Asian Consultants International ).
2. After you have registered you can apply for all the jobs on the job list
(ESL Jobs - Working and Living in Taiwan with Asian Consultants International )

When you send your docs, let us know you are interested in Job Code [302KNKF0000A]

Asian Consultants International has jobs like this one plus many more. Please visit our website for details.

Asian Consultants International
Telephone: +886 2 2764 5784
Email: hr@asianconsultants.com
Website: Home - Working and Living in Taiwan with Asian Consultants International
Facebook: Asian Consultants International | Facebook
Twitter: http://twitter.com/aci_tw
LinkedIn: Asian Consultants International | LinkedIn

Hesitant to work with a recruiter? Here is a recommendation from Tina, one of our teachers working in Taipei City:
“I am writing in recommendation of the services offered by Julie Teng who is a part of Asian Consultants International (Home - Working and Living in Taiwan with Asian Consultants International). ACI is a recruiting agency working to find the perfect fit at local schools for English teachers coming to Taiwan. Being in a foreign country is a rather intimidating experience, however due to ACI, my transition was made much easier.
Because of Ms. Teng, I have found my perfect teaching opportunity and could not be happier. After our initial meeting, Ms. Teng helped to arrange many different interviews for me, based on my interests and flexibility. She gave the opportunity to explore different options and let me choose the very best fit for me. There was never any pressure from me, and she demonstrated a very professional and patient demeanor throughout the whole process. She also stayed in contact with me before and after each interview, which helped to make my final choice.
I am delighted to recommend Julie Teng and her services at ACI. I am very happy with my new position, and I am grateful for her help and support.” ---Teacher Tina W.