15 of the Safest and Securest Positions Working in Seoul, Busan and many other Cities
15 of the Safest and Securest Positions Working in Seoul, Busan and many other Major Cities of Korea
If you want the most safest and reliable position that always pays on time and will never go out of business apply directly to Koreaís largest employer of ESL teachers. Why I can assure you that YBM ECC (company owned) schools are safe is that the contracts are guaranteed by the YBM Head Office and our revenues topping $420 million US dollars per year (2007).
Our company owned branches are managed directly by the YBM Head Office with a standard contract, established curriculum and support staff such as our English-speaking Managers ensuring a stable and professional working environment. Go to Welcome to YBM Education:: and click on the school to view pictures of each location.
Reasons to apply directly to YBM Educationís Head Office
1. Base salary guaranteed by the Head office for 2.0 to 2.4 million won which is never prorated
2. 26 teaching hours per week Monday to Friday with a structured curriculum
3. Honest answers regarding details of the housing, schedule, etc
4. Rent Free Single furnished Housing with air conditioning
5. At least 4 to 10 foreign teachers at all 31 company owned schools
6. 6 to 12 students per class in a fully equipped school (computers, Internet access, photocopiers, etc.
7. Full Benefits such as prepaid air, severance pay, medical insurance, pension compliance + More
8. 200,000 won Relocation allowance + 50,000 won visa fee subsidy
9. Paid (5 days) training and orientation at the YBM Head Office
10. Korean English teachers who act as the home room teacher taking care of logistical and various additional classroom work
For an end of July arrival on prepaid air tickets
1. Daejeon ECC Daejeon near Jeongbu Cheongsa subway station (Daejeon line)
2. Haeundae ECC Busan near Jangsan Subway Station (Busan Line)
For an end of August arrival on prepaid air tickets
3. Cheongdam ECC Seoul near Cheongdam subway station (line 7)
4. Dongdaemun ECC Seoul near Dapsimri subway station (line 5)
5. Gwangmyeong ECC Seoul near Cheolsan subway station (line 7)
6. Junggye ECC Seoul near Junggye subway station (line 7)
7. Mokdong ECC Seoul near Omokgyo subway station (line 5)
8. Buk-Ilsan ECC Ilsan near Daehwa subway station (line 3)
9. Ilsan ECC Ilsan near Juyeop subway station (line 3)
10. Daejeon ECC Daejeon near Jeongbu Cheongsa subway station (Daejeon line)
11. Noeun ECC Daejeon near Ban-seok subway station (Daejeon line)
12. Suseong ECC Daegu near Sinmae subway station (Daegu line)
13. Daegu ECC Daegu near Sinmae subway station (Daegu line)
14. Changwon ECC Changwon a Southern coastal city 30 mins from Busan
15. Gaegeum ECC Busan near Naejeong Subway Station (Busan line)
Visit Welcome to YBM Education:: to learn more about our great locations and view pictures of the schools themselves.
Apply directly to the Personnel Coordinator Greg Chae at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
1. Your updated Resume and short cover letter or cover email
2. Any recent digital photo of yourself
3. State the locations you would like to consider (list one or more)
4. State the time frame you are able to begin work (such as end of July or end of August)
The YBM Head Office will contact you to inform you of the documents you will need to get in order to qualify for the E2 teaching visa and provide detailed information about the branches you are most interested in.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:45 pm.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2