Jun 20th, 2010, 07:58 am
| || |
Join Date: May 26th, 2010
| | [GEPIK]Gyeonggi English Program In Korea
[GEPIK]Gyeonggi English Program In Korea
GEPIK invites responsible, enthusiastic native speakers of English who will invest their time to enrich their lives and build a professional teaching career while sharing knowledge and culture with students and teachers in South Korea.
What is GEPIK?
Gyeonggi English Program in Korea, GEPIK
(Government Public School Teaching Job in the SUBURBS OF SEOUL)
GEPIK stands for Gyeonggi English Program in Korea. It was established in 2003, to provide English education to all public schools in the Gyeonggi province. Gyeonggi province is South Koreaís fastest growing province, boasting more satellite cities and townships than anywhere else in South Korea. It is a popular area for raising families and has a rich cultural heritage as well. Gyeonggi province is also South Koreaís largest and busiest school district. The GEPIK program is a progressive school program aimed at staffing all public schools from elementary through high school with Native English Speaking teachers for their foreign language programs.
GEPIK invites responsible, enthusiastic native English speakers to invest their time, enrich their lives, and build a professional teaching career while sharing knowledge and culture with students and teachers of Korea.
GEPIK offers many benefits to its English teachers that are unavailable in other area of Korea.
1. Salary: 2.0~2.5 mil Korean won (depends on the qualifications)
2. 300,000 won settlement allowance after your arrival
3. 100% severance pay after the year contract
4. A round trip airfare is reimbursed
5. 20 working days paid vacation a year + All National Holiday Days
6. 50% medical insurance, 50% national pension plan supported by the employer
7. Working Schedule: Monday to Friday, 9:00am~5:00pm or 8:30am~4:30pm (8 hours a day, 22 hours a week)
8. A single housing or Housing allowance available (400,000 won per month)
9. Bonus for teaching in a Rural Area: 100,000 KRW every month plus an additional 5 paid vacation days per year
10.Team teaching with Korean co-teacher
Touch4Teaching Co., Ltd. is one of the most noted Government Licensed Employment Agency located in Seoul, South Korea.
There are many ESL recruiting agencies in Korea, out of these agencies there are many that do not get a permit from the government. These employment agencies all work illegally. If you were to come to Korea and receive employment through an agency who works illegally it might pose problems with the Korean government for you in the future.
Touch4Teaching Co., Ltd. is a partner of Gyeonggi Provincial Office of Education, certified by the Board of Education. We work legitimately with Public and Private schools in Korea and have matched over a thousand teachers to respective schools.
Who is Eligible ?
Please understand that due to the volume of the applicants.
We are not able to respond to the candidates who do not meet the requirements stated.
- BA/BS Degree (minimum 3-4 year degree)
- Native English Speaker!!
(Canada, US, Australia, New Zealand, England, Ireland, South Africa)
1 year (E-2 VISA holder can stay in Korea for a year. You will be provided with an E2 Visa that is renewable annually.)
How to apply
1. Go to ESL jobs in Korea|ESL jobs in Seoul|Teaching English in Korea|Teaching jobs in Seoul|Abroad and fill out an online application so we have your profile on the database
2. After looking over the job openings at touch4teaching.com, if there are positions you want to apply to please click the apply button or send us a reply email on Touch4Teaching@Touch4Teaching.com with a resume and picture
If we feel that you're qualified for the position, we will contact you by email to schedule an interview over the phone and well kick the ball off from there!