View Single Post
Unread Aug 1st, 2007, 10:58 am
eslHQ Member

Motivated is on a distinguished road
Talking Re: Would you live overseas forever?

Live abroad forever...hmmm...yeh, why not! I love Australia but there are too many rules n regs these days, seems like the world is turning soft the more advanced we get. Remember when you were a kid and you fell off the swings in the park? You cried for a minute then got right back on...not anymore, someone is always suing someone elses *** and it seems like all the 'fun' is slowly but surely being taken away from us.

This is unheard of in Mongolia, and it's a damned good thing!! I'm pretty happy to stay here where it's still a bargain, the women are stunning, the vodka is tasty, and there are cool swings in the park, and also one of those round-a-bout thingies that the bigger kids spin really fast to send the younger kids flying off into the dirt!!!

I have a great group of friends, both expat (oh how i loathe that word) and Mongolian. I have a nice apartment in the centre of town, I have my guitars for jam sessions, and most importantly, life is just downright uncomplicated. Isn't that what we're all searching for?

Could think of a lot worse lifestyles to be living!!

Oh yeah, I better mention that I don't actually go to the park much, but it's nice to know that i have that option hehe