1. If you could teach ESL anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I would teach rock climbing belay commands in Krabi, Thailand. I feel everyone should have solid, well pronounced commands!
2. What's you favorite drink between classes?
It depends on how many cups of coffee I've had so far. If I am having difficulty holding my books and board markers, I hit the water. Otherwise, brew another pot.
3. Funniest/Worst ESL classroom moment?
Once I taught my whole class the incorrect way to spell twentieth, thirtieth, fo... uh-oh, get the dictionary.
It's too embarrassing to tell exactly what I "taught" them.
4. How do you usually spend your day(s) off?
Looking at this screen or looking at rock.
5. If Hollywood were making a movie about you, who would play you?
Andre 3000 (though HE might object...)