View Single Post
Unread Apr 24th, 2008, 02:47 am
eslHQ Member

jordan2345 is on a distinguished road
Default Guangzhou Worldy Education Service/Department

I would like to advise anyone coming to Guangzhou, China not to work for Guangzhou Worldy Education Department/
Guangzhou worldy education Service.

The company name has changed in the past so please look out for a lady called Mary Yuq. It is her English name and she uses it to fraudulently sign contracts that are not legitimate as you will be made to work without a visa when you first arrive. I have many teacher friends who have been conned financially by this company and they have a bad reputation throughout Guangzhou.

They make you work illegally, long hours, the contract is misleading, they do not pay you for holidays when they should, they lie to you and hold your passport as to stop you from leaving, they do not pay you on time, the Chinese in the contract is not the same as the English, they have changed company names many times as to continue operating illegitimately.

These are to name but a few of the problems that the teachers went through during my time with Guangzhou Worldy Education Department.

I repeat. Think wisely before you enter into discussions with this company.

From a very unhappy teacher still living in Guangzhou hence why no email address.