View Single Post
Unread Aug 29th, 2006, 05:13 am
eslHQ superstar!

mesmark is on a distinguished road
Default Halloween Party games

I know it's way early but I halloween hard and I'm already getting my party program ready. The intro for my schools website is on the way. The first effect is finished. check it out.

I'm looking for group party games. I throw a party for about 60 elementary and lower students every year. Every year I like to have different events, game and activities.

Can anybody share any good ideas? or memories from Halloween parties when you were a kid?

Here's one of mine:

I came up with this game because I was sitting around thinking of something to do with a big bag of Tootsie Rolls.

Tootsie Toss: a two person (team) game

One person wears a plastic pumpkin-bucket necklace. It's a Jack o' Lantern bucket suspended with a rope of some sort. This person stands in some small designated area.

The second person is, from some distance, going to toss tootsie rolls to the first person.

The first person can manuver within the given area to catch the tootsie. The only rules are they can't leave the area or touch the bucket with their hands or arms.

It's freakin' hilarious! and good fun.

Eventually you get someone who could care less about winning and just starts peggin' their friend. It takes a couple tootsie before s/he realizes they don't have to just stand there and take it. (Don't let it go on too long or it will get out of hand.)

You can have several groups compete using time or a certain number of candy pieces. Obviously, the group that gets the most wins!