View Single Post
Unread Aug 11th, 2011, 02:40 am
eslHQ Zealot

chokosaki is on a distinguished road
Default FREE ESL downloads: interactive lessons, flashcards, games, stories, cartoons and mor

Hey there! I would like to invite you all to check out my resource website, Keep Up ESL.

I have personally developed all sorts of interesting downloadables. These include free: interactive lessons, games, cartoons, stories, flashcards, printable storybooks, classroom tools and more. More and more content will be uploaded regularly (7 Units have been uploaded so far).

With the interactive lessons I put control right in the teacher's hands. With most software the software itself does all the teaching and talking for you. It's not very personal. Instead, with my software you can move at your own pace and play lots of different games at the same time. Previous content shows back up regularly to let the students get the sort of practice they need. You can download a free teacher's guide by signing up for the newsletter on my site. Also included in the newsletter sign up are two free games!

Each unit also has a story. These stories are interactive and spoken out loud. I also went ahead and animated the stories in a short cartoon. Also included are printable storybooks for each story.

Also, if you sign up for my newsletter you get 2 interactive games as well as the teacher's guide.

If you like what you see let me know!

Everything on Keep Up ESL is free! Enjoy!

Last edited by chokosaki : Aug 12th, 2011 at 11:01 pm.