View Single Post
Unread Feb 28th, 2012, 09:43 am
eslHQ Member

Amal A is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Is anyone familiar with the Helen Doron schools?

I am very familiar with the Helen Doron schools! I am proud to say that I have been teaching with the Helen Doron method for 11 years. I am also a teacher trainer.
First of all, The helen Doron method has existed for over 26 years. Teachers from over 30 countries teach using our method. If it weren't at such a high level, this wouldn't be the case.

Secondly, the teachers are carefully selected and go through an intense training which I can tell you first hand no one would pass if they couldn't speak English! Our teachers are the best in the world!

The results that this method has proven time and time again is not just in school grades like some of the other schools, our students speak English, fluently and at a very high level both in terms of accent and vocabulary.

The Helen Doron company supports their teachers with conferences, seminars, trainings and teacher's guides.

I have been able to make a very comfortable living by teaching for 11 years, if it wasn't worth it, would I still be teaching?

In fact, I wouldn't teach with with any other material for any amount of money. When you are a part of such an amazing company and you teach with the best method for language acquisition there is, you wouldn't go anywhere else.

Please be careful of the haters out there. There are teachers that may pretend to be a part of Helen Doron, just to get a free ride at our expense. Be sure that they should have the accurate documentation and use our original materials!

We offer free demonstration lessons, all around the world! We hope you will join us and see first hand!

Happy teaching and learning everyone!
Love Amal