View Single Post
Unread Dec 21st, 2006, 08:14 am
English Teacher/Examiner

Whistleblower is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Too Good to be True or an Honest Proposal

Anyways to keep you people up to date on this I sent a reply to the very nice chap offering me fours hours work a day and the chance to earn over $4000 per month and this was his reply:

Quote:
Dear Martin,

Thanks for your mail,

We bent on making a search to find a reliable and experinced Esl teacher to come and teach my wife and kids English language when we came across your profile at (Worknplay) so we decided to contact you beliving you caryy out you duty perfectly, you shall teach them 4 hours a day you have the weekend off,

estate Block A Flat 113
Port-harcourt, River State.
Nigeria.

We wish you resume work with us as soon as your Visa and other documents are ready. Other details are stated in the contract letter which we shall send you upon the acceptance of this offer.

looking forward to hear from you soonest
Sincerely
Wilson brown
I shall see how long I can pull this out to find out more info. I would love to see their contract for a laugh. Btw, I thought I was gonna be teaching at a home for his kids whilst he is on contract with Shell, but turns out he is working now for Novas Gas. He must be busy changing jobs all the time to earn a competitive salary for my monthly $4000+ salary for teaching.

I shall keep you all updated.