| | Re: Animal Adjectives
Another personality quiz that I used in a class of mixed intermediate and advanced junior high school students. I also had the students make up their own personality quiz questions after they took this exam.
1. You are on a ship that is sinking. You jump into the water and come to a life raft. As you are getting in, how many other people are already in the raft?
2.The raft takes you to an island on which a city is located. You have the choice to go straight to the city, go to a room and rest for a little while, then get up and go to the city, or rest for as long as you want then go to the city. What do you do?
3. When you get to the city you come upon a beautiful castle. You are climing a long elaborate staircase. As you ascend you see someone out of the corner of your eye on their way back down. You recognize them but only briefly. It's someone you know or have known. Who is it?
4. You are on the way to see the king/queen. Describe 2 physical characteristics of the king/queen.
5. On the way, you come to a dining room with a long table, draped in white linens. There is a silver chalice of wine on the table there for you. Is it full, half full, or three quarters full?
1. The number of people on the raft represents the number of true friends that you feel you have in your life.
2. This answer represents your work ethis. If you go straight to the city your work ethic is strong. If you rest as long as you want, your personal life is more important than your working life. The second choice is somewhere in between.
3. The person you see represents someone you have cared for in your life that you have lost in some way.
4. The characteristics of the king/queen represent what your husband/wife/partner will look like.
5. The amount of wine in your chalice indicates how much you invest in a relationship. The fuller the chalice the more time you spend on relationships.