View Single Post
Unread Mar 11th, 2007, 05:21 pm
eslHQ Member

scroll is on a distinguished road
Default Re: please help me about passives

hi,thanks for your answer susan53. I will teach ıntermediate level of students. I have 10-12 minutes. I will suppose that my student know present passives and I will teach them past passive affirmatives only.I will start the lesson with a map of Turkey and revision of present passive. and then I will use a newspaper headline which is written in Turkish and I want them to translate it English.then naturally they can not do it.After that I will say " If we want to say this sentences in English,We will have to continue our last lesson topic." After that in presentation stage I will use pictures.But I can not decide which activities I should do. I have to make controlled,controlled and semi controlled activities or controlled, semi-controlled and then free controlled activities.I used flash cards in the mes-english and I did the passive game but my lecturer said that it would probably collapse in real classroom and didn't like it. please help me.I have to show my lesson plan on Wednesday to my lecturer and she doesn't like everything.She finds always something to say.
thanks for your answers.