.:. Type of activity .:.
.:. Interaction Pattern .:.
.:. Vocabulary .:.
Food & drinks:
banana juice - watermelon juice - strawberry juice - grapes juice - lemonade - cheese - olives - toast - bread - grapes - bananas - watermelon - water - milk.
glass - bunch - can - slice - piece - bottle
.:. Language Skills .:.
Reading - writing
.:. Objectives .:.
To read a list of food items and identify the right picture.
To describe their pictures and write a short paragraph of what do they have in them.
.:. Teacher's instructions .:.
* Copy page 1-6 as needed to cover the whole class. (page / student).
* Stick these copies around the class.
* Provide each student with a list. (There are six different lists).
* Ask them to read their list and move around looking for the picture that matches their list.
* When they finish. Ask them to sit back at their places, and provide them with a copy of page 9.
* They have to write what is there in their lunch box.
* They can start cutting and pasting the food items in the empty box.