eslHQ Home
User Name Password
Lost Password? | Join eslHQ.com, it's FREE!
View today's posts
Search Extras Help   

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread Feb 23rd, 2007, 06:46 am
Sue

susan53 is on a distinguished road
Default Rat Race Rebellion

This isn't actually my site, but I'm writing for it and I've also found it very useful so I'd like to give it a plug.

Rat Race Rebellion is a site which provides info for people who want to develop a career working for themselves and from home. TESL is one of the professions it features, but it also contains a lot of information on other jobs which are compatible (freelance writing, translating and various other things) and also a lot of good general advice and help for anyone wanting to work from home - including a "work on offer" list that seems to be updated daily.

If you're not convinced that you want to spend the rest of your life working for someone else, I recommend you check it out. It's not yet 100% complete - it has only just been officially launched. But there's already a lot of information, and more stuff is going on all the time. You'll find the homepage by following the link above and the TESL page here.
Unread Feb 26th, 2007, 12:05 am
Sifu

emile is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Rat Race Rebellion

Hi Susan,

I enjoyed your article, but the site design and color scheme need a lot of work on that site. It's quite off-putting
Unread Mar 6th, 2007, 06:32 am
Sue

susan53 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Rat Race Rebellion

I'd tend to agree about some aspects of the design and colours. Except that I've just seen a post on one of their forums from someone saying how much they liked it. I suspect that whatever you do it will always please some people and not others.