eslHQ Home
User Name Password
Lost Password? | Join eslHQ.com, it's FREE!
View today's posts
Search Extras Help   

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread Oct 20th, 2008, 07:28 am
eslHQ Member

chenyan is on a distinguished road
Question looking for reservation game or activity

Hi everyone. this is my first time to come here as i find this site a few days ago. i need your help now. next week we wll learn the topic reservation but i do not know any activity or game to use in the course to make the class funny and intersting. we have been familiar withj gammar teaching in our school. i just try to change it a bit so l search on the net . and i find esl teaching method is wonderful. i want to use in teaching my students. actually i am not familiar with this method but i would like to try as i find in my school all students have learned english for more than 6 years but they can not speak english and they think learning english is becoming boring and boring.
i try to add some activity into my course. such as the topic selling and buying i ask them to bring some to sell and buy in class.
now next week i will teach the topic reservation but i have no idea on reservation activity or game. you know although they have learned for more than 6 years ,they would not like open the mouth and actually they are not good at speaking . so i need a simple reservation game to make them speak and feel english learning is funny and useful and intersting.i think that is the reason why they do not like english as they do not use them just for exam for high marks. so they are bored.they may think it is not useful but for exam. i do need your help thanks a lot