eslHQ Home
User Name Password
Lost Password? | Join eslHQ.com, it's FREE!
View today's posts
Search Extras Help   

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread Nov 24th, 2007, 08:04 am
eslHQ Enthusiast

Pernickety is on a distinguished road
Default how did we survive without internet?

still just browsing this site and am amazed at all the ideas and worksheets etc, but esp at the sharing of ideas/how to deal with X situation etc.
I taught English in japan, austria, france, ireland and, although I hooked up with the other English teachers around, you were generally on your own regarding the actual content.
It's certainly great to get other opinions and ideas and also feedback on how the classes go.
Fantastic site. Hope to contribute properly soon
Unread Nov 25th, 2007, 07:31 am
eslHQ superstar!

mesmark is on a distinguished road
Default Re: how did we survive without internet?

Yeah, when I first started, I couldn't find much of anything on the net. Now, the problem is too much! If that's really a problem at all.

Welcome to eslHQ!
Unread Dec 7th, 2007, 09:00 pm
I like it hot!

Denis DNT is on a distinguished road
Default Re: how did we survive without internet?

Too much, yeah and they keep coming. You know a few months ago I was designing a new ESL website and it took me hours just to get a domain name that was available. That's why you see a lot of domain names now with little words like 'my' 'the' 'your' etc. Asians get name more easily. They just use numbers or repeat letters like 2365.com or shfjj.com, while westerners are looking for names that tell what the site is about.
I tell you it's going to very hard soon to find something online not because it is not there but because there is too much about it there online. Type anything into the google window that has the words 'English' 'ESL' etc and you will get tons of pages to search from. I think ESL websites are going to second software websites on the internet.