eslHQ Home
User Name Password
Lost Password? | Join eslHQ.com, it's FREE!
View today's posts
Search Extras Help   

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Jan 2nd, 2010, 11:13 pm
eslHQ Member

CdeB is on a distinguished road
Default A good scoring system

Hi everybody,

I am an EFL teacher and I am very concerned about having a great grading system to apply in my English classes, I have already adopted a grading system for myself to grade my students on different language skills but to tell you the truth I am not satisfied with it at all, I'd be really happy if you please share your ideas on how to score students on their language skills.

I should add this point that I prefer to have 100 as the highest point a student can get where 75 is the lowest.

Thank you,

CdeB

Road To Grammar (3)
Specializing in grammar quizzes. 365 free quizzes on any grammar topic

Find the Best TEFL, TESL, TESOL & CELTA Certification Courses - User Submitted Ratings & Reviews for Online, Distance & Abroad TEFL Courses. Over 3,500 reviews of 100+ TEFL schools!

Teach English in Thailand - Onsite and Combined TEFL certification courses in Phuket, Thailand.

Free ESL Flashcards