Dec 19th, 2006, 10:23 am
| || |
Join Date: Oct 8th, 2006
| | Re: Please help me....
Here are a few test formats. You can adapt the content to whatever forms you've been teaching. The first three test verb form :
1. Multiple choice : My car ..... yesterday a) stolen b) is stolen c) stole d) was stolen e) has been stolen
2. Put the verb in the correct form : My car .... (steal) yesterday
3. Identify and correct the mistake : My car stolen yesterday.
4. Sentence creation - Make a sentence using the words given. Use a passive verb.
a) The room / clean / every evening.
b) When / your car / steal?
To test use (when and why) you could use :
Choose the best alternative to complete the text :
Why should we try and save paper? They make paper from trees / Paper is made from trees which are essential for maintaining the world's atmosphere.
To test form of the verb and use of the by phrase, try Transformation :
Change the following sentences from active to passive. Use a "by" phrase only if it is necessary and it sounds natural :
1. They make paper in Finland.
2. Tolkien wrote "Lord of the Rings".
3. A dog bit me yesterday.
3. They make paper in Finland.
Hope that helps.