eslHQ Home
User Name Password
Lost Password? | Join eslHQ.com, it's FREE!
View today's posts
Search Extras Help   

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread Mar 10th, 2010, 02:48 am
eslHQ Zealot

chokosaki is on a distinguished road
Default Making a review class interesting

Finally, after about 6 months of teaching I've finally gotten into the groove of things. I enjoy making lessons now and playing games. My classes can be a little difficult at times (as can the school).
My situation at the school is this: I have 4 classes and make my own lessons. Two classes are kindergarten classes and the other 2 are for older students (from 7-13). For my classes, I've decided to divide the kindergarten lessons into units. The first unit is 'On the farm'. This unit gets into farm animals, fruit, vegetables, and some verbs. Each unit will have 5 parts. The last part of each unit will be a review class. I want the review class to be fun. I know a lot of different games and will utilize these, but I want to know the best way to have a review class.
What do you all have luck with?
Unread Mar 12th, 2010, 04:07 pm
eslHQ Addict

Beatrix is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Making a review class interesting

kids' box has excellent ideas for that. you can, for example, tell kids to bring different magazines with pictures (ex. of farm animals) and then make a poster (choose 5 picks from the magazines, cut them out, stick on a big piece of paper and write something about each animal under the cutouts)