Would you like to broaden your professional network while experiencing different cultures across ASIA?
Our Corporation is listed on the Mainboard of the Singapore Exchange as the largest private education group in Asia. Since establishing its first college in Singapore in 1990, the Group has grown to operate three universities and 25 colleges across nine countries in the Asia-Pacific region: Singapore, China, India, Malaysia, Thailand, Mongolia, Hong Kong, Jakarta and etc with a total student population of over 30,000.
We are currently expanding and in the midst of recruiting the below Lecturers to join us on a 2 year Full Time renewable contract. Please note that we are actively recruiting for our campus.
English Language Lecturers
- Based in Asia Pacific –
• Design course curriculum materials for English language lessons
• Plan and deliver these lessons in a clear and appropriate manner
• Maintain general school discipline
• Native speaker with a Degree in English from a recognized University
• Possess certificates in teaching English as a foreign language - Trinity Certificate, TESOL, CELTA or equivalent
• At least 3 years' experience teaching English in an academic environment
• Dynamic and enthusiastic, with an interest to nurture students and to help them achieve their potential
• Able to adapt to a multi-cultural setting and to handle students of different nationalities
• Must have a passion in teaching
Please email a comprehensive resume (with contact number in PDF or Word format), academic certificates (in English Language) as well as a recent photograph to,
Ms Jennie Lim: firstname.lastname@example.org