We have placed a number of teachers every year to this school for the last 8 years. All teachers have given us positive feedback and said this school is well-organized, has an excellent curriculum and staff, and treats its teachers fairly. We are looking for teachers who majored in English/Education or with TESOL plus 1-year teaching experience.
Bundang is a very famous suburb of Seoul located just 30 minutes southeast of Seoul. It is a great place to live with beautiful riverside parks with bike paths, basketball and tennis courts, and lots of trees and gardens. The famous Samsung Plaza department store is located in central Bundang and is home to fantastic shopping, movie theaters, exotic foreign restaurants and cafes. Bundang is well-known for having a healthy, vibrant community.
JOB & VISA REQUIREMENTS
1. Be a native English speaker from the USA or CAN
2. Hold a BACHELOR’S DEGREE or higher (any major)
3. 1 year teaching experience
• Job Type: Private Language School
• Location: Bundang
• Salary: 2.4-2.5M KRW
• FREE Accommodations: Furnished studio apt
• FREE Airfare: Round-trip provided
• Bonus: One month salary upon contract completion
• Medical: Half paid by school
• Paid Vacation: 10 days + national holidays
• Students: Kinder / Elementary
• Max. Students Per Class: 10
• Working Hours: 9:00AM-6:30PM, M-F
• Staff Size: Foreign Teachers 10 / Korean Teachers 6
• Start date: March/May 2011
WHAT PlanetESL PROVIDES:
• Work visa arrangements and on-going assistance
• Fast and Reliable support always
• Free Airport Pick-up
• Continuous care and support after placement
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should fill out an online application (the fastest and easiest way to apply) at www.PlanetESL.com
, at which time they should attach their resume highlighting any teaching/tutoring or related experience they have, as well as a recent headshot photo.
We have countless positions available all year round. Established in 1999 and owned by Korean and Canadian Nationals, with 10 years of experience, we not only offer jobs, but we also match teachers for suitable positions with each teacher’s personality and preferences in mind. By applying through our website www.PlanetESL.com
Teachers can let us know EXACTLY what kind of job they are looking for, including location, preferred student age, accommodation preference, desired rate of pay, etc, and we will contact them with jobs matching their criteria. We only deal with reputable schools where previous or current teachers have given us a positive recommendation.
First time teachers to Korea should be sure to visit our website www.PlanetESL.com
which contains invaluable information including the hiring process from A to Z, standard contract terms, detailed info on Korean culture and daily life, jobs, students, the Korean work environment, ESL and government resources, and much, much more! www.PlanetESL.com