Want to teach in Public School in S.Korea? Secure your teaching job in S.Korea at a public elementary school, public middle school and public high school in various locations through a reliable and secure recruitment agency in Korea.
Why teach in Public School?
-4 weeks vacation
-Shorter teaching hours (22hours/week)
-Every class has an assistant to help you.
- Full orientation is given making it easy for you to settle into your new life
What are you waiting?! apply now for our EPIK program and SMOE Program and enjoy the benefits teaching in Public school.
About the Program: (Start Date: End of August)
EPIK (English Program in Korea) run by the Korean Ministry of Education was established in 1995 with the mandate to improve the English speaking abilities of students and teachers in Korea, to develop cultural exchanges, and to reform teaching methodologies in English while enhancing the Korean image internationally.
EPIK, program of the Korean Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, invites responsible, enthusiastic native English speakers to conduct English conversation classes for Korean primary and secondary public school students as part of the Korean government's aim to promote and strengthen English language education.
**Due to high competition, some of cities will close fast and we suggest you to apply at least 3 months in advance.
EPIK-Public school positions!!
The 16 Provincial Offices of Education that comprise the EPIK program are ('c' indicates a city-province):
Busan (c) Ulsan (c) Chungbuk (Chungcheongbuk-do) Gyeongbuk (Gyeongsangbuk-do)
Daegu (c) Seoul (c) Chungnam (Chungcheongnam-do) Gyeongnam (Gyeongsangnam-do)
Gangwon (Gangwon-do) Jeju (Jeju-do)
Gyeonggi (Gyeonggi-do) Jeonbuk (Jeollabuk-do)
- Native English speaker
- BA/BS degree in any field
- Citizenship in a country where the primary spoken language is English (US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa)
-No criminal record
*No teaching experience necessary
*SMOE means Seoul Metropolitan Office of Education. As of 2004, Seoul Metropolitan Office of Education accommodates 2,210 schools with 1,573,684 students and 72,711 teachers. To meet the industrial needs, the ratio of students attending vocational high schools to those attending academic high schools is steadily increasing.
Qualification for application for Seoul Public Schools
To be qualified for SMOE Application, you should qualify at least one requirement;
1. B.A or M.S degree in Education / English / English Literature
2. More than one year of full time English teaching experience from registered education institution
3. Teaching certificate (TESOL / ESOL / TEFL / CELTA) with 100 hrs course
All EPIK and SMOE teachers will be entitled to the following benefits:
• Teaching levels: Elementary, Middle, High schools
• Paid salary (1.8-2.7 million won/per month, depending on location and experience)
• Working Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm or 8:30am-4:30pm
• Teaching Hours: 22 hours per week
• 300,000 won Settlement pay upon teacher's arrival
• Round trip airfare(one way reimbursed upon teacher is arrival and the other will be paid when you complete your contract)
• 100% Severance pay
• 21 working days paid vacation a year and all Korean national holidays
• 50% medical insurance, 50% national pension plan supported
• Full furnished single housing or housing allowance: 400,000 – 500,000 per month
How to apply:
If you are interested to apply for an ESL Public School job all over Korea , please contact Ms. Jeannie Park and send us your resume and photo to email@example.com