We at Planet People will make your dreams of a rewarding and secure teaching career abroad come to true.
Why Planet People?
1) We are Experienced – We have been at this business since 1999
2) We are Reliable – We have over thousands of successfully matched teachers with their most suitable jobs.
3) We have Nationwide Coverage - We have established an extensive network of connections with Public schools and Private Language Institutes in Korea to ensure the availability of teaching jobs for our teachers.
4) We have Lots of Jobs – We have new positions for ASAP, August, September start in reputable schools all over the country.
Start your ESL career in Korea the right way. Apply at Planet People now!
Contract Period: 1 year (E-2 VISA holder can stay in Korea for a year. This is renewable)
Salary: 2.1-2.8 million won per month (depending on your career and position)
Teaching hours: 120hrs /month.
Severance pay: Receive an additional one month salary for completion of the full contract term
Accommodations: Rent-free and furnished single housing (w/ close proximity to work)
Airfare: Prepaid round trip airfare
Health Insurance: 50% provided
Class size: 6-12persons/class.
Vacation: 10 days paid vacation
Working days: Monday to Friday
• Are a native English speaker (CANADIAN, AMERICAN, AUSTRALIAN, NZ, UK, IRISH or SOUTH AFRICAN)
• Hold a BACHELORS DEGREE or higher (of any major)
You are qualified to apply and teach ESL in Korea!
HOW TO APPLY?
Submit the following documents:
• Education Documents (BA degree & Official sealed transcript)
• Clean Criminal Record Check with APOSTILLE
• Copy of passport
Apply directly by E-mail: email@example.com
E-mail us the following documents and info:
2. A recent photo & a scan passport
3. Length of teaching experience:
4. Any certificate related to teaching
5. Available date:
6. Preferred Location:
(Candidates who are flexible on location will be given priority placement)
7. Preferred teaching age:
Kindergarten ( ) elementary ( ) Middle school ( )
8. Other preferences:
9. Best time to have an interview with Planet People:
10. Why I would like to teach in South Korea:
Tell us when’s the best time for us to call and speak with you so we’ll get to know you better and discuss this wonderful opportunity further.
Planet People recruitment agency mainpage-home