Work at one of Korea’s foremost leaders of English education. It is a publicly traded company, with over 100 locations throughout Korea, 40,000+ students, 1,000+ instructors, and a comprehensive curriculum.
Looking for candidates that can start in May, for locations all throughout Korea. Must be able to attend one of the following May training dates.
[indent]May 7th [indent]May 14th [indent]May 21st
- monthly salary of 2.0-3.0 million KRW for 120 teaching hours or hourly rate 25,000-35,000 KRW with minimum 96 guaranteed hours. (approximately, $2,000 to $3,000 per month or $25 to $35 per hour)
- E-2 visa sponsorship (if necessary).
- rent-free furnished SINGLE STUDIO or 5 million KRW key money deposit loan
- 50/50 health insurance/pension (under monthly package)
- Severance bonus upon completion of 1 year contract (under monthly package)
- Airfare reimbursement (partial to full)
- be a native English speaker
- hold a valid passport from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa
- hold a minimum bachelor degree from an accredited university from one of the above countries
- have a clean national criminal record with Apostille or certification from Korean Consulate (depending on country of citizenship)
If you fit the above requirements, send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Note. Our services do not cost you (the candidate) anything. We are paid by our clients (the employer).