[B]ESL teacher having at least 2 year elementary teaching experiences in Korea./ must be in Korea / Seoul position / Sep.7th starting [/b]
ESL4KOREA, the leading professional recruiting agency in Korea as well as legally licensed recruiting agency by Korean Govít, is now seeking for ESL teachers.
We are very pleased to provide you with a great teaching position as follows; 1.Location: Sanggye-dong in Seoul. subway line nr. 7, exit nr.3
Hi Seoul, Soul of Asia
2. Salary: 2.2 to 2.4million KRW
3. Overtime payment: 25,000KRW a hour
4. Beginning date: Sep. 7th
5. Type of students:Elementary and middle school students
6. Maximum teaching hours a week: 30hours
7. Working hours: Mon., Wed. and Fri. - 3:00pm~9:00pm / Tue. and Thur. 4:00pm ~9:30pm
8. Working week: mon~friday
9 Number of current foreign instructors in this institute:1, almost koreans lived or studied abroad.
10. Type of housing: Single housing
11. Round trip airfare: Free
12. Contract Completion bonus: One month salary
13. Paid Leave: 10 days of paid vacation in addition to public holidays
14. Medical Insurance: 50% paid by employer
1. Must be a citizen of one of these seven countries: Canada, the U.S., the U.K., Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and South Africa.
2. Must have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline.
3. Must have no criminal record.
4. Must love teaching children.
5. Must have at least 2 year elementary teaching experiences in Korea.
6. Must be in Korea
Required Documents for E2 visa:
1. Apostilled Criminal Background Record
2. An apostilled BA cerrtificate
3. Applicantís Health Statement form with your signature.
4. the term of your passport availability must be over one year
5. 5 passport-sized photos
What you should know:
This is a one-year contract job.
How to apply:
Fill out online application form at this address, ESL 4 KOREA
email it to this address, firstname.lastname@example.org
with resume, scanned your pircture
Thank you for your precious time.
ESL4KOREA ESL 4 KOREA
Tel. +82-2-364-0595 or 0591