Not a Recruiting Company Apply directly to the YBM Head Office for exclusive locations in Seoul and Busan near subway stations for June
Apply directly to Koreaís largest employer of ESL teachers and be provided with a rent-free single studio with air-conditioning. Avoid the recruiters and get the facts about our teaching positions directly from the YBM Head Office. These positions are not offered anywhere else and once a contract offer is made the position is exclusive and reserved for you.
All of our locations are near subway station in prime locations with all the modern day conveniences you are used to back home. Company owned YBM ECC schools are modern and extremely well equipped with the latest in textbooks, copiers and teaching materials.
YBM is one of Koreaís most recognizable brands as we were established in 1961 and have grown to be the number 1 education company in Korea. You never have to be worried about getting paid on time with a company that does over $420 million US dollars in revenue (2007).
Salary: Absolutely guaranteed and never prorated monthly salary
2.0 million won to 2.4 million won ($2050 to $2470 USD) with rent-free housing or 2.4 to 2.8 million won ($2470 to $2880 USD) No-Housing contract.
Hours: Up to 26 actual teaching hours per week Monday to Friday (No weekend classes). Your salary will be maintained even if you are assigned less teaching hours.
Curriculum: A conversation-based program using our pre set textbooks in conjunction with our Korean English teachers who teach the grammar section of the textbook and handle many logistical aspects of the program.
Training and Orientation: Up to 5 days of paid orientation by our full time teacher trainer.
Benefits of working at a company owned YBM Branch
-Rent-free furnished private housing near the school (bed, refrigerator, washer, gas range, TV, air conditioner, tables and chairs)
-Prepaid e-tickets to Korea and return tickets upon completion of the contract
-Relocation allowance 200,000 won ($205 USD)
-Visa Fee Subsidy 50,000 won ($52 USD)
-Korean National Medical Insurance (2.3% by employer and 2.3% by employee)
-Mandated Physical exam will be paid by YBM
-Compliance with the Korean Pension Tax (4.5% by employer and 4.5% by employee)
-Severance Payment (1 extra monthís salary upon completion of 1 year contract)
-Vacation days (10 days plus all Korean National holidays)
Please visit Welcome to YBM Education::
to see pictures of the below locations and learn more about each individual school.
For an end of June start
1. Junggye ECC Seoul near Junggye subway station (line 4)
2. GangSeo ECC Seoul near Ujangsan subway station (line 5)
3. Seokchon ECC Seoul near Jamsil subway station (line 2 & 8)
4. Gwangmyeong ECC Seoul near Cheolsan subway station (line 7)
5. Sanggye ECC Seoul near Nowon subway station (line 4& 7)
6. Hwajeong ECC Ilsan near Hwajeong subway station (line 3)
7. Bupyeong ECC Incheon near Bupyeong subway Station (line 1)
8. Nam-Bundang ECC Bundang near Sunae Station (Bundang line)
9. Gaegeum ECC Busan near Naejeong Subway Station (Busan line)
To apply for one or more of the above listed branches please send the
YBM Head Office: HR Manager Danny Kim firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Your updated Resume and short cover letter or cover email
2. Any recent digital photo of yourself
3. State the locations you would like to consider (list one or more)
4. State the time frame you are able to begin work (such as end of June, end of July)
5. Please state if you have the required documents in order or by what date you will have them (university diploma, official transcripts, passport, police clearance and any other documents that may be needed for the E2 visa)
Qualifications: NATIVE English speakers from the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Ireland. At least a bachelors degree and enjoy working with children.