YBM Education Inc, Koreaís largest employer of ESL teachers, has been granted exclusive rights to operate the Suwon English Village located just 30 minutes away from Seoul. We are currently seeking teachers to start in late August.
Our English village will be located near downtown Suwon a premiere satellite city just 30 minutes from Seoul station and is known as the technological hub of South Korea. Major IT/electronic firms such as Samsung and LG Electronics corporations have setup their operations in Suwon as it offers the convenience of being just 5 miles outside of Seoul with less congestion and lower cost of living without any compromises in local amenities and facilities that an affluent satellite city like Suwon can offer. YBMís Suwon English Village is located in the heart of downtown Suwon close to Suwon Station and near many retail shops, restaurants, movie theaters, fitness centers and many facilities catering to an upper middle income families and office workers.
These positions involve non-traditional teaching methods using our pre-determined curriculum involving role-playing and acting in a simulated immersion setting such as virtual police station, hospital, magic show, or post office, doctorís office and many other situations for our students to speak English.
Benefits you will receive while working at the Suwon English Village:
- competitive salary of 2.0 million won for only 96 teaching hours (128 forty-five minute classes)
- prepaid round-trip air tickets from your nearest international airport
- lunch will be provided
- rent-free single studio housing near the English Village with air-conditioning
- up to 300,000 won in no-absence bonus
- American and Canadian teachers qualify for the pension tax refund (youíll receive 9% of your gross income when you go back home)
- Korean medical coverage (you pay 2.3% and YBM co-contributes 2.3%)
- 1 month severance bonus upon contract completion
Work Location: Suwon, close to Suwon subway station on dark blue line 1.
Work Hours: 9:00 am to 5:15 pm (6-7 forty-five minute classes)
Work Days: Monday to Friday teaching schedule
Start Date: Oct 24th 2007
No. of Positions: up to 4 full time teachers needed
To qualify for the E2 teaching visa you must:
1. Be a native English Speaker
2. Have a minimum of a Bachelorís degree in any field from an accredited university
3. Have official sealed academic transcripts from your university
4. Hold a valid passport from one of the following countries: USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa
To apply for a position at the Suwon English Village, forward the following email@example.com
Danny Kim HR manager
1. Your updated resume in Word format
2. A recent picture, preferably in JPG format
3. Your contact number
4. A convenient time when you can be reached between 9:00 am and 6:00 pm Korean time Monday to Friday
Inquiries can be made by calling +822-2003-1702 but please forward your resume first.