Title : Enjoy the Long (35days + national hols) Vacation in Gangwondo
Public School Positions available in throughout the province of Gangwondo.
Considered to be one of the most scenic places in Korea.
Enjoy the beaches during the summer & ski during the winter. Get the best of both & enjoy the long vacation of 35 calendar days + national holidays – Around 50 days vacation in total.
For further information, have a look here: Gangwon-do (South Korea - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
These positions are with the government & come with government contracts.
The benefit of these is that they come with 35 calendar day vacation + national holidays
Pay is as follows:
Level 1+ : Salary up to 2.85m
Level 1 : Salary up to 2.65m
Level 2+ : Salary up to 2.45m
Level 2 : Salary up to 2.35m
Level 3 : Salary up to 2.25m
It is dependent on your resume.
In addition, you will get:
• 300,000 won one-time settlement allowance
• round-trip flights
• 35 calendar days paid vacation + national holidays (about 7 to 8 weeks in total)
• medical contributions
• pension contributions
• severance payment
• 15 sick paid leave allowance
• 7 day special leave allowance
• 2 weeks additional paid vacation if you resign your contract after the first year (making around 10 weeks vacation in total)
The successful candidate:
1. will be a citizen of the USA, the UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
2. will hold a Bachelor diploma in any field
3. will have a clean criminal background history
To apply, simply post your application on Korean Horizons - Teach English in South Korea
. Alternatively, send your resume & picture to Jobs@KoreanHorizons.com
Once you apply for any of our positions, we will contact you to discuss your application & any question that you may have.
Tel : +82 (0) 55 274 0926 English Only
Tel : +82 (0) 55 274 0929 Korean Only
Fax : +82 (0) 55 274 0927
Email : Contactus@KoreanHorizons.com Korean Horizons - Teach English in South Korea
We provide a safety net for you.