Interested in teaching in Korea? KORJOB CANADA RECRUITING can help...
Our services are offered free of charge, and can be indispensable to those who would like to experience living and working in an Asian culture.
Our North American/Korean partnership covers all the bases, ensuring for a smooth, and stress-free transition into a new culture. In addition, our strong, on-going relationships with our client-schools ensure that our positions are safe and secure.
Korjob Canada Recruiting provides you with a complete service:
Pre-interview with us; interviews with reputable ESL institutes in South Korea; post-interview consultation.
FREE round trip airplane ticket & pick-up arrangement.
FREE furnished apartment for one.
Work Visa arrangement.
Continuous, fast, and helpful support that you need to make the right choices and thrive both within your new workplace and community.
We offer positions at private schools, public schools and international schools.
The following is a posting from one of our client-schools and is a representative example of the caliber of schools we deal with:
School's website: ¾È³çÇÏ½Ê´Ï±î. GDA Junior È¸»ç¼Ò°³ÀÔ´Ï´Ù.
- Name of Institute: GDA Bundang
- Location: Bundang, a satellite city of Seoul, one of the best areas in Korea.
- No. of Foreign teachers: About 16
- Salary: 2.0-2.8 million won ($2,000 - $2,800 US) – 3% income tax
(Teaching experience and credentials command a higher salary)
- Overtime Pay: 17,400won/40minutes class
- Teaching Hours: 22-30hrs/wk
- Timetable: 9am-3pm or 1pm~7pm
- Age-level: Preschool to middle school students (teacher's choice)
- Accommodation: Furnished single apt. (Provided by the school free of charge)
- Others: Severance pay (1 one month's salary), 50% medical coverage insurance and
national pension, round trip flight ticket, 2 weeks vacation (minimum)
-All Contracts are for one year
Note: We also offer premium teaching positions for applicants with higher qualifications and experience
An undergraduate degree/any major (minimum)
Note: Education and English majors are preferred
Teaching experience/certificate preferred but not necessary
An open mind and good communication skills
Native English speaker
For more information, please consult our website or send us an email
To apply, send us your ESL resume, and we will contact you shortly after for a brief interview.
Web: Korjob Canada Korean ESL Recruiting Agency