See pictures of our 2 Seoul locations within the affluent and popular districts of Mokdong and the Olympic Park area - April 30th start
If you want a safe and reliable position that always pays on time and will never go out of business apply directly to Korea's largest employer of ESL teachers.
Our company owned branches are managed directly by the head office with a standard contract, established curriculum and support staff such as our Korean English co-teachers ensuring a stable and professional working environment.
YBM is Korea's largest and most reliable education organization with revenues topping $420 million US dollars per year with all of our combined divisions.
Teaching from April 30th after (paid) orientation and training
1. Gangdong ECC in the affluent eastern part of Seoul near the Olympic Park. Click below to see pictures for this location Welcome to YBM Education::
2. Mokdong ECC is in one of Korea’s most affluent neighbors near the northwest university district and Youido (Wall Street of Korea)
Click below to see pictures for this location Welcome to YBM Education::
Send the following to
Danny Kim, HR Manager of YBM ECC Head Office firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Resume and short cover letter or cover email
2. Any recent digital photo of yourself
3. State your no.1 preference as Mokdong ECC or Gangdong EC or both
The YBM Head Office will contact you to inform you of the documents you will need to get in order to qualify for the E2 teaching visa and provide additional detailed information.
Reasons to apply directly to us at the YBM Head Office.
1. Base salary guaranteed by the Head office for 2.0 to 2.4 million won which is never prorated
2. 26 teaching hours per week Monday to Friday with a structured curriculum
3. Honest answers regarding details of the housing, schedule, etc
4. Rent Free Single furnished Housing near your school
5. At least 4 to 10 foreign teachers at all 31 company owned schools
6. 6 to 12 students per class in a fully equipped school (computers, Internet access, photocopiers, etc.
7. Full Benefits such as prepaid air, severance, medical, pension compliance + More
8. 200,000 won Relocation allowance + 50,000 won visa fee subsidy
9. Paid (5 days) training and orientation at the YBM Head Office
10. Korean English teachers who act as the homeroom teacher taking care
logistical and various other aspects beyond classroom work
Visit our official website at Welcome to YBM Education::
to learn more about our program