Work with Koreaís Largest ESL Companies: YBM Education!
Apply directly to the HR Division of the YBM ECC Head office for the most secure and reliable contract Guaranteed by the Corporate Headquarters of YBM Education, the industry leader since 1961. Welcome to YBM Education::
(Official Website) to see detailed information and photos of our company owned ECC Schools. 3 key reasons teachers choose YBM ECC:
1. JOB SECURITY - YBM ECC is a division of the YBM Corporation. Being part of Koreaís #1 ESL Company we provide the most secure and reliable contracts in Korea.
2. PRIME LOCATIONS IN MAJOR CITIES ONLY - All of our company owned ECC schools throughout Korea are in prime city locations that have all the amenities a foreign teacher would need and look for.
3. GREAT SUPPORT AND STRUCTURED CURRICULUM Ė Teachers can expect constant support throughout the year starting with our training/orientation. Each location also has an average of 10-20 foreign and Korean teachers to mentor and help new teachers with the transition. YBM ECC furthermore has a fully developed curriculum that is constantly being updated by the R&D Department at the Head Office. These supports and structures allow the new and experienced teacher to quickly improve their teaching techniques. Apply early to get the best choice!
We here at the HR Division of YBM ECC only hire instructors for our Company Owned ECC Schools.
We Currently Own and Operate 31 ECC Schools, please email with the information before for information on upcoming positions for the end of February and March.
To learn more about our locations please click here! Benefits you will receive with YBM ECC; which other schools may not provide:
*RENT-FREE, furnished, single housing located within walking distance to the school.
*Competitive salary of 2.0~2.4 million won for 26 teaching hours/week [Fewer hours than the average contract in Korea].
*Prepaid air tickets, from the nearest major home city of prospective teachers.
*Guaranteed contracts; upheld by the YBM Corporate Head Office in Seoul
*Relocation allowance 200,000 won
*Paid Orientation and training with our teacher trainer.
*Compliance with the Pension tax refund (Average of over $1,000 US Dollars)
*Korean National Medical Insurance
*Year-end completion bonus/severance (one extra monthís salary)
* 50% off Korean, Japanese, and Chinese Language Lessons from YBM
* Vacation days (10 Selected Days + All Korean National holidays)
How to apply for any of these positions:
-Please email email@example.com
(Alex Kang) HR Coordinator with the information listed below.
1. Your updated resume (MS word document or text file)
2. A recent digital photo of yourself (you may also send a passport scan if you wish)
3. If possible please state a desired start date and location QUALIFICATIONS:
*Must be a Native English speaker from the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, or Ireland.
*A bachelorís degree,
For more information about our Company and updated information about what we can offer YOU please visit our website: www.YBMECC.co.kr
here you will be provided with detailed information and learn more about what YOU should be getting when applying to any teaching position in Korea. We look forward to hearing from YOU!