Teaching positions in Seoul for February and March 2011 - Excellent locations and benefits
Morgan Recruiting is currently looking for teachers for an excellent school programs in Seoul and the surrounding districts scheduled to start in February and March 2011. There are currently positions available at several campuses in Seoul and the surrounding districts, which include Bucheon, Suwon, Dongtan and Ilsan. If you are interested in applying for a teaching position in Seoul or one of the surrounding districts for February and March 2011, please submit your application according to the details outlined below. We can send school website details and teacher contact information to interested and qualified applicants. There are single and couple positions available and couples are also welcome to apply.
Location: Campuses in Seoul and the surrounding districts
Number of positions: Various
Starting: February/March 2011
Hours: Both am (morning/afternoon) and pm (afternoon/evening) schedules are available
Work: Monday-Friday (no weekends)
Salary: 2.1-2.6 million
Class length: 40 minutes
Number of students per class:12
Housing: Single housing provided
Airfare: Provided (prepaid in advance)
Vacation: 2 weeks per year
Severance bonus: One month severance bonus given at the end of the contract
Health: Health insurance is shared between the school and the teacher
The city guide for Seoul (in English): http://english.seoul.go.kr/
These are excellent school programs with a strong reputation, in good locations with a strong teacher community. If you are interested in applying fro one of these positions, please submit your resume and photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or complete the online application on our website at: Morgan Recruiting Services - home
Applicants are requested to submit a professional photo that would be considered appropriate for a job application.
If you have any questions about this position, please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
Morgan Recruiting is a fully licensed teacher placement agency and we take pride in offering the best services available to our applicants. Our extensive services include:
* visa application assistance
* travel arrangements
* post-support to Korea with follow-up checks to determine your overall satisfaction
* referral bonuses
Check out our comprehensive website at Morgan Recruiting Services - home
for more information about the services we provide.
* Excellent, well-established programs
* Great locations in Seoul and the surrounding districts
* No weekends
* Free single housing (couple housing is available for couples)
* Free airfare provided in advance
* One month salary bonus at the end of the contract
* Medical (50% shared with school/instructor) and pension benefits
* 2 weeks paid vacation in addition to all public holidays
Applicants must meet the following qualifications:
* You must have a Bachelor's degree (any discipline) from an accredited university.
* You must be a citizen of one of the following countries: Canada, the U.S., the U.K., Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa.
* You must hold a valid passport from one of the above countries.
* You must not have a criminal record.