Unium English Language School
is located in Busan, which is the second largest city in South Korea and is surrounded by beautiful mountains and beaches.
Unium has been in business since 2003 and is now expanding to several areas in Busan. We have 5 locations in the Busan area: in Haewoondae, Namcheon, Daesin, Dongrae and a Research & Assessment Center.
We are hiring several native English teachers who are passionate, positive, open-minded, and genuinely interested in teaching Korean students.
- Period of contract: 1 year
- Monthly salary: $2,200-2,400
- Working hours: 3:30 pm-10:10 pm (Monday-Friday)
- Teaching hours: 120 class hours per month_
- Overtime pay: $20-25
- We provide a round-trip airline ticket
- Modern studio-style private housing
(5 minutes away from the school)
- Severance pay: equal to one month’s salary
- Medical insurance: 50% of medical premium paid by school
- Tax rate is 3.3% (If you are Canadian, your tax can be refunded)
- Class size: 10 students in one class (usually 5-8)
- Level of students: most of the students are preparing to study abroad, so they are eager to learn English, and native teachers teach speaking and writing.
- Most students are 13-16 years old
- Vacation: 10 paid vacation days
and national holidays
-must be a native speaker of English
-must hold a 4-year university degree(B/A, B/S)-
-must provide an official grade transcript from said university
-must provide a certificate proving a clear criminal background
Anyone interested in the position, please send your resume, scanned original diploma, the information page of your passport, and a recent picture to... Gorita Consulting