Wonju-si at Gangwon-do/ASAP/ Elementary School
ESL4Korea Inc. is a legally licensed recruiting agency by Korean government.
We have been closely connected to public schools and solid hagwons for about 10 years and placed good teachers.
Please visit this site to get further info. ESL 4 KOREA
We are very pleased to offer you a great teaching position as follows 1. Location: Wonju-si at Gangwon-do
Living together in Happy Wonju
2. Start date: May 1st
3. Monthly pay : 2.1million KRW
4. Overtime payment : 20,000KRW per hour
5. Type of student : Elementary school students
6. Number of currently working foreign instructors in this institute:1
7. Working hours a day: 2:30pm~8:50pm
8. Maximum teaching hours a week: 25hours
9. Working week: Mon.~Fri.
1) Round trip air ticket : Free
2) Type of housing: Single housing
3) Contract Completion bonus: One month salary
4) Paid Leave: 10 days
5) National Pension and Medical Insurance : 50% covered by employer Qualification
1. Must be a citizen of one of these seven countries: the US, Canada, the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and South African
2. Having a teaching experience for more than one year in Korea preferred
3. Must have no criminal record.
4. Must love teaching children.
5. A female preferred. Required Documents for E2 visa
1. Nationwide Criminal Background Record with apostille
2. A notarized photocopy of BA degree certificate with apostille
3. Applicant’s signed Health Statement
4. Passport has at least one year of validity left
5. 4 passport-sized color photos What you should know
This is a one-year contract job and could be renewable if the school and a teacher agreed. How to apply
Fill out online application form at this address, ESL 4 KOREA
email your recent resume , photo and answers to these questions to email@example.com 1. Full name
2. Date of birth
4. Contact number
5. The best time to get a call
6. When can you start to teach in Korea?
7. Are these documents ready? If so, please email scanned files to me
If not, when will it be ready?
•Nationwide Police Background Check with apostille
•A notarized photocopy of BA degree certificate with apostille
ApostilleInfo.com - Apostille Information & Authorities who issue Apostille
•4 passport sized photos
•A photocopy of the front page of your passport (a page with photo & signature)
-Canadians should have them verified at the Korean Consulate instead of apostille
8.Preferred location (Please keep your options open)
9. Preferred age group
10. Preferred teaching schedule (e.g. day shift)
11. Preferred school type : private or public
12. Education (e.g.BA/MA/Ph.D and a 100 hour Tesol/TEFL/CELTA certificate)
13. Teaching experience or relevant experience
14. Expected monthly salary
15. Have you ever caught a disease?
16. Have you ever taken any medication? If so, what for?
17. Where are you now?
18. Where did you get the ad.?
19. Self introduction
- Brief self-intro
- What are the most important factors regarding your job?
20. Any comments welcome
Thank you for taking your time
ESL 4 KOREA