Seoul or Busan positions for a June arrival in the best locations near subway stations
When you apply directly to the YBM Head Office the application process is transparent unlike recruiting agencies that collect placement fees from the schools. At the YBM Head Office we do not collect any referral fee as we will only place you at one of our 31 company owned schools. (Beware that there are 74 franchise ECC locations and we do not guarantee the contract at these locations.)
We are Korea’s largest employers of ESL teachers offering the most competitive conditions and the stability of working with a large company. In the year 2007 YBM generated more than $420 million US dollars at our various divisions, so you can be assured that you will always be paid on time and the contract will be fully adhered to.
Salary: Absolutely guaranteed and never prorated monthly salary
2.0 million won to 2.4 million won ($2050 to $2470 USD) with rent free housing or 2.4 to 2.8 million won ($2470 to $2880 USD) No-Housing contract.
Hours: Up to 26 actual teaching hours per week Monday to Friday (No weekend classes). Your salary will be maintained even if you are assigned less teaching hours.
Curriculum: A conversation based program using our pre set textbooks in conjunction with our Korean English teachers who teach the grammar section of the textbook and handle many logistical aspects of the program.
Training and Orientation: Up to 5 days of paid orientation by our full time teacher trainer.
Benefits of working at a company owned YBM Branch
-Rent free furnished private housing near the school (bed, refrigerator, washer, gas range, TV, air conditioner, tables and chairs)
-Prepaid e-tickets to Korea and return tickets upon completion of the contract
-Relocation allowance 200,000 won ($205 USD)
-Visa Fee Subsidy 50,000 won ($52 USD)
-Korean National Medical Insurance (2.3% by employer and 2.3% by employee)
-Mandated Physical exam will be paid by YBM
-Full Compliance with the Korean Pension Tax (4.5% by employer and 4.5% by employee)
-Vacation days (10 days plus all Korean National holidays)
Go to Welcome to YBM Education::
to see pictures of our school and read about our organization. You can also check out our parent company’s website at ˘Ć˘Ć˘Ć Welcome to YBM/Si-sa ˘Ć˘Ć˘Ć
For an end of June start
1. Seokchon ECC Seoul near Jamsil subway station (line 2 & 8)
2. Gwangmyeong ECC Seoul near Cheolsan subway station (line 7)
3. Junggye ECC Seoul near Junggye subway station (line 4)
4. GangSeo ECC Seoul near Ujangsan subway station (line 5)
5. Hwajeong ECC Ilsan near Hwajeong subway station (line 3)
6. Nam-Bundang ECC Bundang near Sunae Station (Bundang line)
7. Gaegeum ECC Busan near Naejeong Subway Station (Busan line)
For an end of July start
8. Cheongdam ECC Seoul near Cheongdam subway station (line 7)
9. Yeongdeungpo ECC Seoul near Daerim subway station (line 2 & 7)
10. Songpa ECC Seoul near Garak Market subway station (line 8)
11. Seokchon ECC Seoul near Jamsil subway station (line 2 & 8)
12. Gwangmyeong ECC Seoul near Cheolsan subway station (line 7)
13. Junggye ECC Seoul near Junggye subway station (line 4)
14. Buk-Ilsan ECC Ilsan near Daehwa subway station (line 3)
15. Hwajeong ECC Ilsan near Hwajeong subway station (line 3)
16. Jookjeon ECC Bundang near Ori subway station (Bundang line)
17. Suseong ECC Daegu near Sinmae subway station (Daegu line)
18. Geumjeong ECC Busan near NaengJeong subway station (line 2)
19. Gaegeum ECC Busan near Naejeong Subway Station (Busan line)
To apply for one or more of the above listed branches please send the
YBM Head Office: HR Manager Danny Kim firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Your updated Resume and short cover letter or cover email
2. Any recent digital photo of yourself
3. State the locations you would like to consider (list one or more)
4. State the time frame you are able to begin work (such as end of June, end of July)
5. Please state if you have the required documents in order or by what date you will have them (university diploma, official transcripts, passport, police clearance and any other documents that may be needed for the E2 visa)
Qualifications: NATIVE English speakers from the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Ireland. At least a bachelors degree and enjoy working with children.