Work with one of Korea’s Largest ESL Companies: YBM Education!
Avoid recruiters and apply directly to the YBM ECC Head office (HR Division) for a secure and reliable contract honored by the Corporate Headquarters of YBM Education. YBM Education has been a leader in ESL education in Korea since 1961. 3 key reasons why teachers choose YBM ECC:
1. JOB SECURITY
- YBM ECC is a division of the YBM Corporation. Being part of Korea’s #1 ESL Company we are able to provide the most secure and reliable contracts in Korea.
2. PRIME LOCATIONS IN MAJOR CITIES ONLY
- All of our company owned schools throughout Korea are in prime city locations that have all the amenities a foreign teacher would need and looks for.
3. GREAT SUPPORT AND STRUCTURED CURRICULUM
– Teachers can expect constant support throughout the year starting with our training and orientation. Each location also has an average of 10-20 foreign and Korean teachers to mentor and help new teachers with the transition. YBM ECC furthermore has a fully developed curriculum that is constantly being updated by the R&D Department at the Head Office. These supports and structures allow the new and experienced teacher to improve their teaching techniques. Benefits you will receive with YBM ECC; which other schools may not provide:
*RENT-FREE, furnished, single housing located within walking distance to the school.
*Competitive salary of 2.0~2.4 million won for 26 teaching hours/week [Fewer hours than the average contract in Korea].
*Prepaid air tickets, from the nearest major home city of prospective teachers.
*Guaranteed contracts; upheld by the YBM Corporate Head Office in Seoul
*Relocation allowance 200,000 won
*Paid Orientation and training with our teacher trainer.
*Compliance with the Pension tax refund (Average of over $1,000 US Dollars)
*Korean National Medical Insurance
*Year-end completion bonus/severance (one extra month’s salary)
* 50% off Korean, Japanese, and Chinese Language Lessons from YBM
*Paid Vacation days (10 days plus all Korean National holidays) Apply early to get the best choice!
Below are our updated and available (updated: Dec 20th 2010) positions at our company-owned and operated ECC schools. (10 positions available) Available positions for January-February-March 2011 SEOUL
Mokdong ECC Located near Omokgyo Subway Station. Mokdong ECC is located in the affluent Mokdong area of Seoul. That is also within walking distance to restaurants, cafes, department stores, Markets, and outlet stores. If you are looking to get out of the area, it also happens to be near the excitement-packed Shinchon/Hongdae area.
Gwangmyeong ECC Located only a minute away from Cheolsan Subway Station (line 7) Gwangmyeong ECC in a great location if you want to meet up with friends after work. The Gwangmyeong area is also very near mountains for hiking enthusiasts and/or for the person that enjoys going out and meeting people. Located only a short distance from Hongdae/Sinchon area where the night scene is very popular, anyone located here will have the best of both worlds. ILSAN
Ilsan ECC: Located in Ilsan, one of Korea's premiere suburb-like cities just north of Seoul. This part of Korea is cleaner & quieter than Seoul and has all the same amenities. Our academy is located near Juyeop station, which runs from Ilsan to Seoul on the Subway line number 3 with the housing will be a loft type. INCHEON
Bupyeong ECC: Located in the Bupyeong district, one of the most affluent areas in Incheon. The area has many shops, restaurants, bars, and other nightlife attractions. It is also a short bus ride to the coast. Also, it is only a short distance away from the hotspots in Seoul as it is connected by subway. BUNDANG
Jookjeon ECC: Located in the affluent city of Bundang, near the Bojeong subway station. Jookjeon is connected to Seoul by subway and buses that frequently go to the Gangnam area, famous for its nightlife and shopping. The area around the school and housing both have amenities needed such as restaurants, bars, and places to shops as well as a banks and hospitals. Outdoor activities are possible in the plentiful parks and mountain trails in Bundang. DAEJEON
Noeun ECC: Located in the city of Daejeon only 50 minutes away from Seoul and 90 minutes from Busan on KTX. Our school is located in the affluent Yusong area of Daejeon. You can find all the amenities in Daejeon, such as movie theatres, restaurants, bars and shopping areas, without the congestion of Seoul.
-To get detailed information about each school please visit our website: Welcome to YBM Education::
-Click on the tab “ECC Locations” or “Pictures of ECC”. How to apply for any of these positions:
-If you are new to teaching in Korea, and need assistance with your E-2 visa documents and/or have questions about teaching and life in Korea please ask. Please email email@example.com
(Alex Kang) HR Coordinator with the information listed below.
-If you have all your documents ready please email firstname.lastname@example.org
(Danny Kim) HR Manager with the information listed below
1. Your updated resume (MS word document or text file)
2. A recent digital photo of yourself (you may also send a passport scan if you wish)
3. State the date you would like to come to Korea
4. State the locations you would like to be considered for (Please try to list more than one)
5. Any questions you might have
*Must be a Native English speaker from the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, or Ireland. With a bachelor’s degree,
*No teaching experience is required.
We here at YBM ECC HR Division look forward to hearing from you!
Please visit our YBM ECC Website: Welcome to YBM Education::