Do you want to teach K ~ 6 ESL kids in the afternoon only in the capital of Taiwan, Taipei? Come and teach ESL in the most beautiful island in the world!!!
Taipei is the capital of Taiwan, and the biggest city in Taiwan, too. Taipei is the most convenient city to live in because of the mass transportation system and it has all of the things that a major city requires. For more information of Taipei, please visit this website: Taipei City Government- Home
1. School information: Sesame Street English School
2. School type: Language cram school and Kindergarten
3. Students’ age: 7 ~ 12, level 1 ~ 6.
4. Materials are provided by the school.
5. Actual working hours: 4 hours a day, from 3:30 PM ~ 9:00 PM, with 20 minutes of break in the middle, Monday to Friday.
6. The school pays NT 60,000 per month on the 10th of next month.
7. The school pays NT 650 per hour for extra working hours.
8. The school pays NT 15,000 as an end-of-contract bonus.
9. ARC, work permit provided.
10. Teachers are required to be at the school one hour earlier as office hour to prepare for the teaching, office hours are not paid.
Please email Jack your resume, photo, scans of degrees and scan of passport to:
E-mail: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Or contact Jack by calling: