eslHQ Home
User Name Password
Lost Password? | Join eslHQ.com, it's FREE!
View today's posts
Search Extras Help   

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread Jan 15th, 2014, 01:29 am
eslHQ Zealot

ybmhrd is on a distinguished road
Default Teach only Ele. Students from 1:30 to 7:30 near Gangnam Station (Feb/Mar 2014)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About Employer:

YBM is a multi-million dollar corporation in South Korea, generating over $400 million dollars in revenue per year. By choosing to work for the biggest EFL education service provider, you will be working for one of the most reliable and respected companies in S. Korea.

YBM Corporation Guarantees:
- 100% guaranteed contract backed by the YBM Corporation
- NO LATE PAY and all contracts include Medical insurance, Pension tax, and severance pay.
- Fully developed curriculum, constantly being updated by the R&D team at the head office.
- Only Prime, Popular and Highly Desired Areas. (Near the subway stations)
- Teach among other foreign teachers; YBM schools have 4 -30 English teachers per location

Bypass recruiters and apply directly to the HR department at YBM!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About the Opportunity:

YBM LIA (Leadership International Academy): YBM-LIA

YBM LIA Benefits:
* American Curriculum + Advance Learners
*Smaller classes than public schools (10-15 students)
*Schedule: Only Elementary - 11:30 am to 7:30 pm finish
*Students who speak and comprehend English up to very advance levels
*Get specific information and position location before you sign the contract
*Fully developed curriculum, constantly being updated by the R&D team at the Head Office.
*Very competitive salaries from 2.2 to 2.5 million won with housing or 400,000 won housing allowance those that have their own housing in Korea.

Locations:

Seocho LIA (Seoul National University of Education Station, Line 2 or 3) This position is one of the most popular locations we offer. The institution is located a short walking distance or roughly a bus stop away from the mega night life of Gangnam Station. Gangnam includes all the amenities: movies, bars, clubs, cafes, shops, and popular restaurants. There are also a handful of foreigners, so instructors never feel like they are out of place!

Cheongdam LIA (10 min walk from Apgujeong Rodeo Station (Bundang Line) or 12 min from Apgujeong Station (Line 3)) This school is located in one the richest and most popular districts in Gangnam Korea and only a minute walk from Dosan Park. This trendy location is for applicants who enjoy night life and vibrant crowds as Rodeo Drive is only a five minute walking distance from the school. It is also the closest station south of the HanGang River where many people spend their leisure time picnicking, strolling along the paths, exercising, or just simply relaxing.

Qualifications:

- A Native English speaker from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, or Ireland.
- Has a Bachelors Degree or higher from an accredited University
- Qualifies for a working visa in South Korea

How to apply:

If you are interested in this position email over the following to the YBM HR Manager Danny Kim at danny@ybmsisa.co.kr

1. Your updated resume (MS word document or text file)
2. A current photo of yourself
3. Please state the specific locations you are wish to target (You can select more than 1 location)

Once an applicant has submitted their initial application, applicants will be updated on the next step to discuss the details of the positions with the HR Manager

Applicants who are currently in Korea will be able to visit our school and meet with the staff and manager.
Unread Jan 17th, 2014, 08:26 am
eslHQ Member

aniss823 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Teach only Ele. Students from 1:30 to 7:30 near Gangnam Station (Feb/Mar 2014)

hi peace on you
i am so interested on your project and i am ready to join you
i am english teacher from algeria i am 32 years old and i have been working for 8 years in middle school i have graduated from high school of teachers here in algeria
i am so pleased to take my demande in consideration
with my best wishes MR.BELADASSI ABD EL KADER