View Single Post
  #5 (permalink)  
Unread Apr 13th, 2005, 08:18 pm
tjg_marantz tjg_marantz is offline
eslHQ Member
Join Date: Apr 9th, 2005
Posts: 26
tjg_marantz is on a distinguished road

Well after a bit more digging, I was wondering if you had any thoughts on this.

Under the section

A. Permission to Engage in Activities Other Than Permitted by the Status of Sojourn


ㅇ The holder of F-1(visiting and joining families) or F-3(dependent families) status doesn't have to get additional permission for an education or language course below a high school level educational institute.

Does this mean someone on F-3 can TAKE high school courses and below or can TEACH high school courses and below. Talk about not too clear, wheeeee.
Reply With Quote