We are currently offering schools globally our tools and contents in English (ESL), Additional Mathematics, Chinese Mandarin, Dictionaries, 425 ebooks from Aesops fables to tales of two cities etc.
Those who would like to introduce these to your schools are kindly invited to go to our site at Paperless Homework closes the digital divide and Anti Global warming
where our objectives are
1. to close the digital divides among rural and urban areas
2. to save teachers a lot of time and money
3. to save students money using paper based homework and learn faster
4. to enable rural schools be on par with urban schools which have all the goodies.
5. to enable governments achieve ICT in Mass education a success which until now not a single country is successful
6. to make our children ambassadors of Mother Earth by not using papers or less papers in their daily work.
7 to enable a teacher to be empowered to the next level from blackboard to be digital enabled through our tool.
8. to create a contents exchange center for all teachers to exchange their work. Why reinvent the wheel?
In spite of all the fantastic software and technology available today , the digital divide is increasing. Rural areas are deprived.
We , a company , under our Malaysian govt grant, has created simple and more practical modules that anyone with a simple slow dial up can have hours or days of animated voice enabled modules for seconds of downloads. ... Well impossible? Try log into our site at Paperless Homework closes the digital divide and Anti Global warming
We are also a finalist of the recent Stockholm Challenge 2008 which recognized our solution to be able to reach out to the rural schools. Finalists 2008 | Stockholm Challenge Event 2008
Currently in our initial offerings, we are making our tools and contents free for all schools to use. One for the library and one for a teacher's laptop to be used in class.
Free registrations for schools are now open. However non schools will still have to pay a small sum to use these tools and contents.
Please be advised, our modules are not state of art in beauty or animations. They are very practical modules for study and understanding. They are meant to teach and able to reach out to any student in the world ( from midst of a desert to a city) to have equal access.
See our video shoot samples and how it is used at Latest Videos (20) - Empowering teachers to the next level
Please visit our site and participate in the world's biggest education project.