Apr 18th, 2005, 04:35 am
| || |
| || |
Join Date: Dec 10th, 2004
| | The Job Center Is Here!!!
After a few months of planning, building and testing, the job portion of eslHQ.com
is finally live. Here are a few features that are unique to this section of the site. For Teachers
- Keep track your Favorite Jobs.
- Keep track of the dates that you sent resumes to potential employers in your Favorites section.
- Receive Email Notifications when jobs are posted that match your criteria.
- Easily print and email jobs to share with friends and co-workers.
- View photos that employers and recruiters have attached to their job listing.
- Search for jobs of specific types such as university jobs or business English jobs.
- And more!
Come see the difference! -- Post your job at eslHQ Jobs! Post your job listing NOW!
- Your job will be viewed by 100's of users.
- Jobs are listed for 60 days.
- Post pictures of your school, classrooms, housing, bedrooms, city, students and staff for teachers to learn more about your school.
- Customize your ad by formatting your description using Hyperlinks , Large, Bold, Colored, italicized and underlined text and bullets (ex. •).
- Control your job listings in your Job Manager .
- Let teachers know when your job positions have been filled.
- Allow teachers to send you private messages or emails directly through eslHQ.com.
- Edit your job posting anytime.
- If purchasing a highlighted or featured job posting, use very secure payment gateways such as Paypal or Authorize.net.
- Teachers receive emails if your job matches their preferences with a link directly to your job in their email.
- Use your school's logo for your avatar .
- Describe your school and leave a permanent link to your school's website in your User Profile and Signature .
- Users can email your job to their friends and co-workers.
- Search Engine friendly URL's allow your job postings to be easily indexed by Google.com, Yahoo.com and other search engines so teachers can easily find your job.
- Highly customizable searches allow teachers to easily find your job listing.
- Your job listing will also be available in printable format so you and teachers can print it out and share it with others.
- Teachers can add your job to their favorites for easy viewing in the future.
- Highlighted Job Listings make your posting stick out from the rest (paid feature ).
- Featured Job Listings put your jobs at the top of the page (paid feature).
- Save job listings as drafts to be posted at a later date.
- And much more!