eslHQ Home
User Name Password
Lost Password? | Join eslHQ.com, it's FREE!
View today's posts
Search Extras Help   

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread Nov 26th, 2012, 04:48 am
eslHQ Member

ozbuck is on a distinguished road
Default Monthly Lesson Plans for 5 year olds?

Hey,

Do you have an lesson plans for 5 year old I can use for my class?

I'm teaching a class of 17 children and I'm running out of fresh ideas to keep the classes interesting and the children entertained.

Thank you

Oz
Unread Jan 30th, 2013, 10:08 am
eslHQ Member

wi11iam is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Monthly Lesson Plans for 5 year olds?

When I was teaching classes of 5 year olds, I worked to the 5 minute principle! They only seem to have an attention span of 5 minutes, so I changed the activity regularly. If they seemed interested in an activity for longer than 5 minutes, I'd let it continue. Therefore, any lesson plan I ever made, went totally out of the window. I got a general idea of what I was going to teach and made about 8-10 activities for it. That seemed to work for me and my students!

Find the Best TEFL, TESL, TESOL & CELTA Certification Courses - User Submitted Ratings & Reviews for Online, Distance & Abroad TEFL Courses. Over 3,500 reviews of 100+ TEFL schools!

Teach English in Thailand - Onsite and Combined TEFL certification courses in Phuket, Thailand.

Free ESL Flashcards