Jul 2nd, 2009, 01:07 pm
| || |
Join Date: Apr 5th, 2009
| | Re: Your top "5"
My fallbacks are:
1. The tenses (I have it down pat)
2. Prepositions of place -- I have a routine for the 'easy' ones.
3. Sentence order and why it's important.
4. 'Small Talk' (I love just chatting with a student.)
5. Vocabulary on a topic important to the student. So much more rewarding than 'what's in chapter three. . .'
__________________ Bite Sized English
- My resource to help your practice your English a little every day.