(Daegu city) An experienced SAT Instructor needed–salary up to 2.5 million
Living a year in Korea may be a big challenge , but we will make this job opportunity an exciting, interesting, and valuable experience.
We’re looking for an experienced teachers for December
School is one of promising ones in Daegu and Teaching English offers you a year’s worth of stellar memories with the chance to explore new culture as well as build your bank account.
We prefer ESL teaching experienced teachers.
If you’re interested in this position, please e-mail me your resume and recent photo at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Daegu city Colorful Daegu, City of Hope
Daegu is the forth-largest city in Korea , located in the southeastern coastal area of the Korean Penisula with a population of 2.5 M. It has not only all the conveniences of large city but great natural environment. So you can enjoy your whole year without any bother.
Daegu is very historical area so if you want to experience real traditional Korea, DON'T MISS DAEGU!!!
If you are planning to travel all over S.Korea while you stay here, there is nothing better than Daegu city to reach the other cities. You can get to Busan within 1 hour and Seoul within 1 and 40 minutes by KTX from Daegu.
* Job description
- Teaching level : elementary and middle schoolers
- Working hours :Mon~Friday, 6 teaching hours ( at maximum) between 1~10 pm
Actual class will start from 2:30 pm
- Salary : 2.5 million won per month ( depending on teaching experience)
- Housing : fully furnished single studio apartment
- Distance : 10 min on foot
- Prepaid air ticket, One year ending bonus ,50% of medical insurance covered by the employer
English native speakers from: USA , CA, AUS, NZ, UK, IRE ,SA
Hold a Bachelors degree from an E1 speaking country.
Can complete a 12-month contract
ESL teaching experience preferred
If you consider yourself suitable and qualified or require further information, please email us your application including : Kate@myetec.com
1. Resume/ covel letter
2. Scanned bachelor degree
3. Recent Photo
4. Passport (front page and visa page)
5. Reference letter .